This section of our website is to help you make informed decisions about your healthcare and the financial obligation to you, the patient when you use our services.
Here our patients can find out about:
- Obtaining a pricing estimate for our most frequently used healthcare services
- Payment options and alternatives available to patients without healthcare coverage
- Contact information to call us directly for a pricing estimate
- Other bills you might receive for services besides your hospital bill
- How our billing process works
- Frequently Asked Questions
Springbrook Hospital makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy of the pricing information provided herein. The pricing information provided by this website is strictly an estimate of prices, and Springbrook Hospital cannot guarantee the accuracy of any estimates. All estimates are based on information provided by a prospective patient and do not include, among other things, any unforeseen complications, additional tests or procedures, and non-hospital related charges, any of which may increase the ultimate cost of the services provided. Any prospective patient should understand that a final bill for services rendered at Springbrook Hospital may differ substantially from the information provided by this website, and Springbrook Hospital shall not be liable for any inaccuracies.