Springbrook Hospital’s Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is a treatment option for patients who do not require the intensity of inpatient hospitalization, but require more than the traditional outpatient therapy and medication management. PHP patients attend the program five days a week, which provides the necessary coping tools for everyday life. The Partial Hospitalization Program counsels both psychiatric patients and substance abuse patients.
Springbrook’s PHP Services Include:
- Evaluation and Screening
- Weekly individual sessions with a psychiatrist
- Psychiatric & substance abuse groups with licensed therapist
- Referral information & aftercare planning
- RN assessment & monitoring of medication, side effects and compliance
- Coordination of care with attending physician & other providers
- 24 hour on call response support
- Crisis intervention
- Non-institutional atmosphere
- Lunch Provided
- Transportation available
Download a printable brochure on our PHP program
Springbrook’s PHP Staff includes Board Certified Psychiatrist, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, & Medical Practitioner.
Springbrook Hospital’s Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is designed for adults 18 years and older who are having difficulty managing symptoms of depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, schizophrenia and other psychiatric diagnoses; or patients who have both a psychiatric and substance abuse diagnosis. Patients must be medically stable and able to benefit from the five day a week group psychotherapy program. Mental health professionals are encouraged to refer patients to ensure continuity of care.